Fly fishing fruitlessly in mangroves

Fly fishing fruitlessly in mangroves

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fly Guys, Fly Movies

Hey, it’s ok to steal content as long as you give your victims the acclamation they deserve!
I just couldn’t let this go without sharing it with the few people who stop by my little blog. Two local fly-fishing guides have begun posting videos of their fishing trips, most recently this one showcasing their last trip up to New York. Jake and Joe work the TCO Flyshop here in Reading PA and are a constant source of good information for this wannabe trout bum. I can also say if you, like me, spend half your work day going batty in your cubicle, you should take a sanity break and check out their blogs, some very cool fishing adventures had by these two. It’s great to know guys who truly immerse themselves in their craft

….that’s L-I-V-I-N my friends.

.: Early Morning Production: New York Weekend Tour 

All Things Fly  Fly Fishing for the Soul  TCO Fly Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment